5 ways to feel great this autumn
Keith McNiven Right Path Fitness http://rightpathfitness.co.uk
Ah, autumn, time to crank up the heating and hunker down until summer comes along again, right? Actually, whilst the days might be getting shorter and the weather decidedly chilly, you can still feel fantastic this autumn with our 5 tips to kick start your season.
- Set your goals: There are some that say September, rather than January, is the best time for goal setting. So embrace the new season with an app like Goal Setter, where you can plan for everything from losing weight to reading a book!
- Change your outlook: There’s nothing like a jog in autumn with the crunch of fresh fallen leaves under your feet. Getting outdoors for a fast walk or run will have not only physical benefits but emotional and psychological too as you witness for yourself the glorious change of the season.
- Get kitted out: The kids are all back at school decked out in their new clobber, so make a new start yourself on the fitness front with some new training gear to motivate you. You don’t have to get a whole new work out wardrobe, but opt for thin layers that will keep out the chill of the autumn air.
- Make your own soup: The salad season might be gone but rejoice because the soup season is here and it’s a lot easier to make than you might think! Kale comes into season in September and is packed with nutrients and powerful antioxidants. Just brown oil and garlic, add washed kale and any other green vegetables with vegetable stock then simmer for 15 minutes before blending.
- Switch your timetable: If the darker nights mean you’re less inclined to exercise after work, change your routine by adding a midday workout. Our 30 minute blasts are high intensity, one-to-one sessions with a personal trainer and achievable during your lunch-break.
Right Path Fitness is a team of Personal Training Specialists led by Keith McNiven, helping clients to achieve their fitness aims through a range of personal training sessions, 6 and 12 week intense plans, 30 minute blast and group training delivered at the client’s home, in their Shoreditch studio, or in the Great Outdoors! http://rightpathfitness.co.uk or call 0207 366 1384.
WIN A FREE WEEK OF PERSONAL TRAINING
Join our newsletter to be selected for our monthly prize.
Keeping you updated on all things health and fitness, with our monthly tips and special offers. We look forward to sharing the journey with you!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously