Are you looking to get into shape? Do you want to make positive changes to your lifestyle, or maybe, you are looking to get that summer body going? The last few months with COVID-19 making its appearance, it may have started to weigh you down, so when COVID-19 restrictions permit why not look into an at-home personal trainer?
Given the restrictions and closures of fitness centers and gyms, it can seem almost impossible to get the proper support and training when you are at home. Is there a solution? Yes, an at-home personal trainer.
Enlisting a trained and certified personal trainer, offers five key benefits:
1. Time Saver – Going to the gym use to take more time than required. For example, between driving to the gym, getting changed, warming up, and working through a circuit is time consuming. It seems most of your time is taken up by getting to the facility and getting settled. With a personal trainer at home, you don’t have to worry about all that wasted time, and you can focus on maximizing your training.
2. Comfort – The gym can be a daunting place, especially if you aren’t familiar with the equipment. A public gym can also be intimidating when you don’t feel like you belong. With an at-home personal trainer, you are getting fit from your home’s comforts. This is one way of staying on track and motivated with your fitness goals.
3. Minimal Equipment Required – Getting fit can be costly, especially when you factor in the equipment. When you enroll for a gym membership, a good chunk of those costs goes into the maintenance and care of the gym equipment. From treadmills, to bikes, and weights, when you start to add up how much the machines you use cost, it can be discouraging. With a personal trainer at home, depending on your instructor, they can provide workouts with minimal or no equipment. Some of the equipment required an at home training are sometimes objects you can find around the house. At home training allows you to be creative with regular household items such as a scarf or a jug of water. These equipment alternatives are just as good as the real deal.
4. Personalized Plans – Working with a personal trainer at home means you can share your health and fitness goals with them. In return, they can create a customized plan to suit your present lifestyle and your body. Sometimes we may find ourselves having to adapt to our fitness instructor’s needs, but with an at-home trainer, they work with you to meet your needs.
5. Accountability – Hiring a personal at-home trainer means that not only are you held accountable when they arrive for a training session (in-person or online), but with an at-home personal trainer you can no longer can you make excuses as to why you can’t work out.
Stop saying “next time” and take that first step to get fit and get healthy with an at-home personal trainer. Forget about crowded gyms, the staring, or the perceived judging. With a personal trainer at home, you are in a safe and welcoming environment that is sure to motivate and inspire you. Shed those extra pounds from the comfort of your home and see how much better your life can be with a personal at-home trainer. Stop putting off your goals! The time is now.